Website MedRec Technologies
MedRec Technologies is a London UK-based software development company. We have development facilities located in the USA, Europe, the Middle East, and Central and East Asia. Currently, we comprise a team of over 70 + software engineers, technology consultants, creative designers, and scientists with expertise in different technical domains. From Healthcare to Robotics, Finance to Autonomous mobility, and Education to Manufacturing; our highly qualified staff offers expert skills in project support. Our team spirit and the company’s management proficiency are successfully combined with creativity, dedication, and a development culture to produce solid, effective technological results. Our commitment is to deliver high-performance and scalable products to industries.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. Through his strong interpersonal and communication skills. The candidate must have experience in researching market trends, targeting relationships, and using proven methods to develop our business strategy while retaining clients and existing collaborations.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth by boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Key Roles & Responsibilities-
- Must archive a minimum target of USD 2 million to 5 million per year.
- Plan, develop and oversee the overall business development strategy.
- Plan for the company’s financial success.
- Determine key business development KPIs.
- Do regular market research.
- Communicate with clients and build strong relationships.
- Develop sales strategy and onboard new customers.
- Negotiate deals.
- Build strong relationships with industry professionals, competitors, vendors, and other personnel.
- Contribute to the reputation of the organization by entering and achieving professional awards.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying the integration of new ventures with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects the organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Generate leads and cold calls to prospective customers.
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business.
- Have a good understanding of the business’s products or services and be able to advise others about them.
- Seek ways of improving the way the business operates.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Very comfortable using computers for Emails & using online platforms.
- Experienced in Front End Team Lead.
- Experience of up to 5 years in relevant domains specifically in Software Consulting Services.
- Experience in achieving a USD 5 million yearly target.
- Collaboration skills
- Good at negotiation & persuasion.
- Good writing skills.
- Good at building & maintaining long-term relationships with contacts.
Perks and Benefits-
Business Incentive- up to 5%
Industry: IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area: Sales, Business Development
Role Category: IT Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time, Permanent
- Friendly culture, informal dress code, 5 days working, work independence
To apply for this job please visit in.linkedin.com.