Our Outstanding Opportunity:
As Circle NDO Head, you will represent CU NDO Lead in a circle and will be responsible for ensuring efficient deliveries of NDO (Network Design And Optimization) Services in line with the best global practices throughout all phases of the delivery lifecycles and thereby ensuring a profitable business outcome with high levels of customer satisfaction.
The individual will ensure that the team is dimensioned both in scale and skill to meet the business needs from tactical and strategic perspectives. You will interface with internal functions as well as with customers for NDO services. A steadfast focus on extracting bottom-line improvements via automation, processes, tools, and delivery model innovations will be a key component of the role.
You will report to the Customer Unit (CU) NDO Head.
- You will develop and direct a team both in scale and skill to deliver according to the agreed business and delivery strategies.
- You will drive execution of global standard methodologies and processes for NDO covering Design, Planning, Capacity Planning, Network Optimisation of RF and Transport Networks
- You will engage proactively with the leadership and with the respective sales organizations’ circle to drive lead generation. Key role in reinforcing add-on sales culture and driving top-line growth.
- You will together with the respective project/program organization improve the profitability through continual dedication and proactively drive efficiencies via tools, processes, es and innovative delivery strategies.
- Will periodically update CU NDO Head and CU Technical CPM on NDO results progress and customer expectations
- Will lead and guide SMEs on daily engagements and towards customer issues.
- Will lead C-Level customer presentations in circles (Customer Circle CTO, Circle Planning Head, etc.) where required and proactively engage on a regular basis within the customer organization to identify needs, and expectations and develop close relationships.
- Will be accountable for the development of the technical competence and certification of your team in line with our 3 years rolling projected business demand.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Demonstrated skills to lead large service delivery teams in diverse and sophisticated operational environments. Leading them to successful project outcomes in customer projects and CxO engagement.
- Resolved with a proactive approach to lead issues that require your mentorship and to drive them to conclusions.
- Lead by example and take accountability to deliver. Build a positive, high-energy team and culture to achieve goals.
- Relevant experience in the ICT Industry with experience across all phases of the project starting from pre-sales to service delivery. Operational telecom management experience of the least 3 years.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a demanding service environment with changing and tight deadlines.
- Min 15 years exp of Ran Optimization
- Degree in Electrical, Electronics or Telecommunications Engineering or IT required
- Vast experience in 5G Network design and Optimisation services delivery.
Location- Patna, Ranchi, Dehradun, Shimla
TA- Ankita Traiptahi
What’s in it for you?
“We are proud to announce at Ericsson India has been named #14 in the country and we have been officially Certified™ in 2021. Every year, more than 10,000 organizations from over 60 countries partner with the Great Place to Work® Institute for assessment, benchmarking, and planning actions to strengthen their workplace culture and this Certification acknowledges our employees value their employee experience and our workplace culture.”
What happens next once you apply?
Read about the next steps here. For your preparation and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
To apply for this job please visit in.linkedin.com.