Cluster Experience Manager
About this opportunity !
CEM is a role with the purpose to lead the Network Operation, Coverage, Capacity & performance in a particular cluster, acts as the Ericsson’s counterpart of the Customer Zonal Business Head, being the responsible for the delivery execution of Access Network Operation and Performance indicators and actions to improve user experience in the particular cluster
Role & Responsibilities!
- For Cluster experience, Primary contact for the customer and Ericsson organization in the cluster, continuously assess Access Operation KPIs, Coverage, Capacity & Performance KPIs of the cluster & strategizing the actions to improve upon same.
- To lead the Business Interface in the Cluster w.r.t Cluster Performance KPIs & User experience.
- Accountable for Access Network Operation KPI deliverables (Scope, KPI, SLA, User Experience) for the assigned Cluster.
- Responsible for the improvements and excellence in field service delivery of the Cluster related to Operation, Coverage & Capacity.
- Responsible for establishing and adherence to Operational processes such as WO, PM, and OHS in line with the agreed contract framework.
- To drive and lead the required Zonal/Cluster Governance meeting with the Business team.
- Periodically assess the Business inter-lock framework and ensure compliance on same.
- To establish effective collaboration & deliver in tandem with CTEL, Bharti Quality & Planning team.
- Adherence to Spare Management process in the cluster & to make sure impact-less operation.
- Accountable for people leadership in Cluster – Team Motivation & Engagement.
- Responsible to adopt the effective usage of Tools & Automation
Operational Knowledge of Nokia Telecom equipment
WFM knowledge required
Good understanding of Field operations & maintenance activities related to RAN & Backhaul in a small/medium scale network.
Solid understanding of the Telecom Field Networks including RAN, Optical Networks, Microwave, iWAN.
Introductory Knowledge of RF theory & critical KPIs related to Coverage, capacity & User Experience.
Knowledge of various field tools & Hands on experience in all onsite field related soft tools & apps.
Soft Skill & Behavioral Proficiency: Effective communication & Presentation skill. Persuading & Influencing, Collaborative
People Management Skill: Leading & supervising.
Why Join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What Happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that’s why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
We are proud to announce Ericsson India is ranked among Top 50 companies in the country and is once again officially Great Place to Work Certified™ in 2022. Every year, more than 10,000 organizations from over 60 countries partner with the Great Place to Work® Institute for assessment, benchmarking and planning actions to strengthen their workplace culture and this Certification acknowledges our employees value their employee experience and our workplace culture.”
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.