EdJuris – Co-Founder (Chief Learning Officer)
EdJuris is a legal ed-tech startup shaping the future of legal education. It aims to provide quality education in the most effective & student-friendly way to ensure that the students learn the subject in-depth as well as develop practical skills to become employable and excel in their career.
Why The Work We Do Is Important
Technology has changed the nature of education. Almost everything shifted to online mode during the pandemic period and it showed the enormous scope of the virtual world. Online learning is increasingly used as a complement to institutional curriculums.
We empower students to learn the subject with practical intricacies which are never taught in conventional institutes. And, learners need not to waste their precious time by traveling in bus/metro or return with exhausted, frustrated minds. Because we make everything ready in the plate from video lectures by the top 1% faculties, to live doubt clearance session, mock test, practical-life problem solving, assignments, internship & career guidance – all of which can be accessed by the learners sitting on their own couch or anywhere they want.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will be working in tandem with the CXOs who also have a legal background.
Your Role will primarily encompass:
- Working on academics,
- Product Management – managing multiple teams and developing the syllabus and course materials.
- Supervising the course preparation from beginning to end.
- Assigning and managing the faculties to record lectures and following up with them.
- Creating mock tests, practical assignments for the course subjects.
- Marking students’ submissions, assignments etc.
- Capability to raise funds (Preferred but not necessary).
Qualifications and Skills Required:
– 3+ years of practice in a law firm/ in-house counsel or coaching institutes.
– Strong Ability in Legal Decision making and general Legal ability; We put more weight on your ability to scale up your knowledge/ skills than on degrees, etc.
– Entrepreneurial Mindset
– Strong Work Ethic
– Loves experimenting and brainstorming
– Hunger for doing something big
About the other Co-founders:
Anirvan Choudhuri – Successful entrepreneur; Symbiosis Law School, Pune Graduate
Pallavi Rupangudi – Lawyer and Educator, 10+ years of experience
Arka Biswas – Serial Entrepreneur
Compensation: As an early-stage startup, equity will be provided based on the amount you would be happy working for. Salaries will only be possible after acquiring Angel or VC investors.
Commitment: Part Time
To apply for this job please visit in.linkedin.com.