The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 35 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products, and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 78% since 2005.
The distance between beauty and tech is closing rapidly, and we are determined to be pioneers in this new beauty tech world. New digital technologies and services are making the world of beauty move faster than ever before. Data and artificial intelligence are opening new horizons for personalization and customization. By incorporating digital into everything that we do, we are creating a better relationship with our consumers.
When beauty and tech collide, the impossible can happen!
In our journey, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Are you passionate about luxury make-up and beauty? Do you have a natural affinity with people and enjoy imparting new beauty knowledge? Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
L’Oréal’s Luxury Division is looking for an Educator / Trainer to join our team to plan and oversee the execution of education programs in line with brand strategy to ensure service excellence. It is an individual contributor role. You should have a minimum of 8–10 years of professional experience in training and developing brand-related products and services. The location of the job will be Mumbai / Delhi.
- Plan, designed, ed and conducted training (both virtually and on-site) for beauty advisors
- Be inspiring, a strong brand advocate, and take charge of integrating beauty advisors through coaching and engagement
- Assure proper brand image, merchandising, and excellent customer service in the team
- Develop the country’s training program, in line with the marketing plan
- Passion for beauty and professional skincare knowledge preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience in the beauty industry
- The charismatic, good energy level, and ability to spread strong brand love
- Ability to educate, inspire and coach beauty advisors
- Responsible and dynamic team player
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO or a salon owner around the block, you treat everyone the same.
- Responsible. You’ll treat our customers, our consumers, and our money as if they’re your own. Because they are.
- Super creative. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it.
- Internal Interactions – Sales, Digital, Education, Supply Chain, Purchase, Merchandising, Finance teams
Physical Demands (e.g. % travel):
- Travel will be need-based
- Relevant experience / MBA
L’Oréal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. L’Oréal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit in.linkedin.com.