Interesting Job Opportunity: PHP/Laravel Developer – MySQL/MongoDB
Designation : Php/Laravel Developer
Roles And Responsibilities
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP Frameworks Laravel Modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database in MYSQL/MongoDB.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Testing applications using PHP Unit.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must have a strong knowledge of Laravel Framework: At least 3 years of experience in Laravel Framework.
- Must have a strong knowledge of Core PHP with OOPS
- Must have a strong knowledge of REST/SOAP APIs
- Testing of applications using PHP Unit.
- Design Pattern
- Knowledge of Node JS/Angular JS/React JS is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.