Designation: Telesales executives
- Calling existing and potential customers and pitch to sell your product.
- Accurately record details of customers’ purchase orders.
- Processing all customer purchases accordingly.
- Managing customer accounts by ensuring that existing customers remain satisfied with company products and services.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business.
- Using sales scripts proffered by the company to drive sales and respond to customer rejections.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of customer products and services to make suitable recommendations based on customers’ needs and preferences.
- Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales.
Telesales Executive Requirements:
- Knowledge of Ms. Office & Email writing
- Proven experience working as a telesales executive.
- The ability to follow scripts.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Graduate / Post Graduate
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.