Website PNB MetLife India Insurance Co. Ltd
Designation: Training Manager
1. Manage required Training for the Bancassurance Channel for the designated areas.
2. Responsible for training, coaching & development of the stakeholders within their respective business units.
3. Role Model for people engagement and development.
1. Require to conduct induction program for the given channels and liaison with respective stakeholders to ensure completion within the timeline
2. Require to plan & execute different training programs across branches as required.
3. Co-ordinate with concerned stakeholders and maintain cordial relationship.
4. Conduct IC 38 training as and when required.
5. Ability to conduct TTT with concerned stakeholders for enabling people to train respective teams.
6. Ability to understand the development requirements (TNA) of the stakeholders and provide training accordingly.
7. To be aligned with the organization goals of Training & people development.
1. University Graduate / Post Graduate
Required Knowledge & Skills:
1. Good Communication Skill.
2. Well conversant in English, Hindi & Vernacular language.
3. Presentable and passionate on developing people
4. Conversant with the Product Sales Process
5. Should have good knowledge on the Financial Market
6. Should have good Training Delivery skills
7. Understanding priorities & deliver accordingly
8. Open for extensive travel across the mapped areas.
9. Should have high integrity and uphold organization value system.
10. Knowledge on the current IC 38 syllabus – preferable
11. Adaptable to new environments and open to learning & managing challenges.
CTC :- Upto 9 – 9.50 lpa
Location: Patna & Agra
Note: We will consider candidates from Financial Institutions, Banks, BPO, and Telecom also. Candidates working in insurance sales will also do.
To apply for this job please visit in.linkedin.com.